- Only one parent/caregiver may accompany the child to his or her appointment. Please make other arrangements and do not bring other children who do not have an appointment to be seen. Siblings or other parents/caregivers may wait in the car.
- All patients will receive an electronic COVID-19 screening questionnaire prior to their appointment. When you arrive at the office please send us a text message to let us know you have arrived and our staff will text you when we are ready for you to come in. Parents and children will be temperature screened upon check in. Please inform our front desk if you, your child, or a close contact have been recently symptomatic with fever, cough, trouble breathing, or if you, your child, or a close contact has a pending COVID-19 test or has tested positive for COVID-19.
- Facemasks for parent/caregiver and child are mandatory while in the office .If your child is unable to tolerate a facemask, please inform our front desk, wait in your car, and we will escort your child from the car directly to the clinical area.
- Please physical distance from other families while in the reception area.
- We have taken several advanced safety measures in our office
- Medical-grade H13 High Efficiency Particulate Air (HEPA) filters
A high density HEPA filter that removes 99.9% of particles from the room.
- Strict sanitation protocols
Our dedicated team cleans every surface including counter tops, chairs, all operatory room surfaces, door knobs, video game screens after every patient visit.
- Dr Stollman and team members will be wearing all of the recommended personal protective equipment (PPE) and exceeding those requirements.